Rules of writing
Task response- Addressing the task
Coherence and cohesion – Why paragraphs are important
Lexical resources – Using a range of words and paraphrasing
Grammar and accuracy – Using a range of sentence structures
This workshop is suitable for:
· Working individuals who are planning to immigrate.
· Working individuals who are planning to work abroad.
· Students who attended school in a langage other than English.
· Students who did not have English as a subject in school.
· Students who want to enroll in University abroad to study in English.
· Students who are repeating the IELTS test to get a highter score.